LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Im pregnant!

hi Everyone,
well Liz just told me that I had some few requests to post since its been like a month. I know its not what you want to see which is pictures but I do have exciting news that I am preggers with baby number 2!. I found out on February 9th, it was a monday and I just knew so I went to the store and bought the appropriate testing device to find out! It showed up positive right away! So, Brad was at work (FYI, this is all at the apartment in VB that Brad is living in for the next 4 months) which gave me time to create my way to tell him. Our 4 year Anniversary was 3 days later, February 12th....so I sealed it an envelope and wrote a happy Anniversary message on it. Then I put the envelope in a box, wrapped it, put a bow on it and when he got home told him I was so excited I bought him his Anniversary gift today. This would not create suspision with Brad b/c he knows I always blurt out gift secrets! I can never wait! So.....he opened it, peered in the envelope...and was so surprised he thought I was kidding! He was so happy when the shock wore off. We werent expecting it to happen last month so we are definately fortunate. It couldnt have happened any sooner because the due date is approximately October 19th and he gets home from his 4 month deployment the beginning-mid October! So...I will try my best to keep you updated on the bun in my oven! I am really happy to have a bigger family. Nervous but excited for the new adventure to come! I am also feeling a bit tired these days in the first trimester. I remember that with Bradley too. When Brad asks me what I did today I sometimes reply, this and that and oh, I was busy nurturing a baby growing in my womb....which takes up energy too! Well, have a great week...I will be sure to post Bradleys 2nd birthday pics after Thursday!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Wow!! You must have updated as soon as I walked out the door last night, haha!! Sorry again about the screaming child. See you on Thursday!
Can't wait to meet your new bundle of joy :)

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

OMG!! Congrats! That is GREAT.