LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

All rolled into One!

Aubs being a stinker!
Kelley the Bride holding my bump!


Christina and Shaun

Grammy's silly!

His new "I know it all" stance




Love my mom!


Mr. & Mrs. Garcia

We broke out the baby pool!


Lacey and Adams Wedding in SC


Last friday at home!


I miss Daddy face!

Cypress Gardens, SC.


gotcha!


From after Brad left before our MD trip...bath with Sophia!



My cool dudes out at dinner before Brad left!


They had to wrestle, of course!



Ok yeah.....its my second blog of the entire month! haha! So let me get you up to speed for my wonderful9few) followers! After jose and Nicki's wedding which I believe is the last thing I mentioned in a blog and that we are having a baby boy we came home for 3 weeks and prepared for Brads deployment. We had lots of stuff to do around the house but we also had to make time for fun and relaxation of course! Within those three weeks brads parents visited for 4 days and we went to a wedding in South Carolina. Then brad had to leave last Monday on June 15th. Since brad has been gone Bradley and I have kicked into "Operation Summer Deployment" mode. let me explain...this includes all of my many things I want to do to the house, my Mothers of Preschoolers leadership tasks, preparing for our #1 second son due in October and lots of FUN! Our first weekend with Brad gone we were back in MD. It hasnt even been a month since we were there last. Bradley and I were there for another WEDDING! A beautiful wedding! However, I must say 3 weddings in 4 weeks is about the most I ever want to do again! haha! So, here are pictures of Brad and bradley, brads parents visit, Adam and Lacey's wedding (SC), Kelley and Jason's wedding (MD) and just us with my family during this weekend. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Great pictures!! I'm glad you updated. We will have to get together soon. Sophia still asks for Bradley every time we pick her up from school!