LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Finally! A real Haircut this Year!

I have been cutting Bradleys hair myself this past year (not knowing what in the world I was doing) because when he was 1 he had his first hair cut and didnt like it at all. Some of you may remember those photos! Here in VB I found this place called "Pigtails and Crewcuts" just for kids! This is something that would be a success in Moore County, I wish they had one. Well, Bradley did 100% better than last year. He flew his helicoptor while eating a lollipop and watched the Cars movie. He did not like the cape to cover his clothes though! He swatted his arm at the lady when she tried and said "No, I dont want it!" So, I chose to pick my battles and he didnt need it! He still has his curls for the most part and looks just as handsome as ever! Our two year old is growing up!























No comments: