LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Just go Fly a Kite.....
































Today it was such beautiful weather here in Virginia Beach. It was in the 70's and people were in there bathing suits on the beach. I personally thought it was too chilly. I can only lay out when I am going to get hot from the sun and need to jump in the water to cool off. So, we were the family (among others) in our clothes and there was just enough wind to fly a kite. We went out this morning and bought Bradley this cool airplane kite...which is just awesome that he is able to identify it as that and say "I want to fly kite!" As the pictures show...he thought it was the funnest thing in the WORLD!! He never stopped giggling...in fact he never even stopped to look back. It was just so cute the kite being at his level and plopping in and out of the sand. Definately somthing we will be doing more now with him! Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Tomorrow is miniture golf with him...yikes! That one could be more dangerous. I will post pictures and let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

The Baldwin Family said...

Hey Birthday Buddy! I'm on your page too silly! I'm one of your followers! Baby Bradley is soooo cute and I'm so happy that you're expecting too! I can't wait to find out next Tuesday what we're having. It would be awesome to have a new birthday buddy- hope that works out!