LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Baby Gavin

I went over to see Brad and Emily tonight and everyone is doing great. Gavin was sleeping for a while but then perked right up. He was smiling and making all kinds of sweet faces. They should be able to be home tomorrow night and I sure Emily will have more to say. I do have some pictures for you.

Gavin Thomas Woodward


They are so happy to have their new baby boy.



Daddy's second #1 son!!

7 comments:

Emily W said...

i love the pics of our newest addition! Thanks Aunt Wiz

Nicki said...

He's adorable! Congratulations!!

The Marsh's said...

Aww Congrats you guys! He's absolutely adorable, I love all that hair! And I LOVE the name you picked out too :)

Caleb's mom said...

Congrats on another beautiful baby boy!

Jamie Claudia said...

Congrats Brad & Emily, Gavin is adorable!! Now you have two handsome red-headed boys :)

Celia said...

I can't wait to see pictures of Gavin with Bradley, I bet he loves his little baby brother! Hope you are feeling well, love, celia

Kimberly Mounts said...

What a beautiful family the two of you are creating! We miss you so much!
Congratulations on another healthy boy!
Love, the Mounts'