LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

BBQ and 38 weeks!

Last night we had our friends Liz, Mike and Sophia over for a barbecue (this post probably will look exactly the same as Liz's for those who are friends of both of us) It was great for brad and Mike to catch up. Even though they rarely see each other they really are friends! The military life can do that. Here are some pics of are night but mostly I wanted to share the belly pictures b/c my last post didnt have any of my belly. I told Liz it was cruel punishment standing next to her. I did that to my sister -n- law with this pregnancy and her last one since I was the smaller of the two. I guess it was my payback. Im the big one...Brad laughs at my belly because it pokes him all the time. I also love the one pic that Liz took of bradley...I put it as my screensaver with his big blue eyes and cute cheeks! Oh and Bradley got a big boy bed a few days after Brad got home so here he is snuggled up with Sophia in it. We told them they couldnt do this unsupervised...haha! Bradley loves it and is doing perfect in it. Alright well thats it until next time :)







3 comments:

The Baldwin Family said...

You are so cute!!! And Bradley too, of course :)

Tori said...

Emily you look so cute! Not much longer!

Liz said...

We loved being over there with you guys. You look great, and I can't wait to meet the new baby soon. You have to hold him in until we come back next week!