LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pumpkin Patch and Progress

Hi everyone...still here with no Gavin born yet! Yesterday we went to the pumpkin patch with Bradley. My mops group and brads unit has a family day planned there on Saturday but since that is a day before my due date we decided not to take our chances. We didnt want to go after and all the pumpkins be picked over either. So, we went during naptime after Bradley was out of preschool this morning and he was the only kid there! He had the whole place to himself. The corn maze was closed unfortunately though. It was still perfect.....Brad and Bradley had a blast finding the "perfect" pumpkin and Bradley even picked a little one out for Gavin. Its smaller than his, of course, I see how things will be going already ;). I have been trying to upload pics from yesterday but dont know whats going on. I click on the picture I want and it uploads a different one, so I will try again later, sorry. It is cold and rainy here today so we have just been hanging out around the house. I just got back from my doctors apnt and I am only 1 centimeter dilated and 70% effaced....for those of you who knows what that means! So, Im trying not to get my hopes up for any fast miracle and I am anticipating next week. All in perfect timing though! Brad and I are being so non chalant about this its actually kinda scary. Still dont completely have my bags packed...I am hoping and praying I have time at home to labor first and I will have moments of clear headedness so i can do last minute things like that. Im also still waiting for my "nesting." My house certainly could use that phase! Oh and when i do go into labor and off to the hospital, Liz is going to blog for me to keep you all posted. Im sure she will show up at the hospital with her camera too and post the pics before I even do...thats Liz!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Pumpkin Patch
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments: