LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Gavin Is Here

Gavin Thomas Woodward was born today at 2:32 pm. He is 8 lbs 12 oz. Big Boy!! Brad said that Emily and the baby are doing great. I am sure they are tired, she is feeding him now. Brad said it looks like another red headed baby!! So cute. I am going to try to go by there tonight but the hospital has a lot of restrictions about visitors because of the swine flu. I will see what I can do, but if not I will get some tomorrow when they come home.

Bradley is doing great, Mike just got home and we are going to take them to the park.

Congrats and we are so happy for you guys!!

No comments: