LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween, the 5th, 3rd and 1st

2011 marks Bradley’s 5th Halloween.  The first and second he was the famous shark and the third he was a penguin and the fourth he was Hercules.  Gavin’s first Halloween he was 1 week old and stayed home with Mimi and Dunka and his second year he was that famous shark but I don’t think I got a picture of it.  This year we have a Batman, Buzz and Shark. 

 

002005

Great Granddad sent them each goodies on Halloween.  Gavin dove in while his brothers were sleeping.  Thanks Granddad!

Bradley had a great preschool party at school and came home with lots of crafts and treats.  I use his crafts as my Halloween decorations now.  Not just for Halloween either.  you can tell my home decor is made by a 4 year old in many of the bedrooms.  Anyways, here are Batman and Buzz….

  007

Easton started getting a bad cough so we did not want to take him out in the weather. Brad stayed home with him and I took the boys out with some other moms and their boys. It was cold and had rained earlier.  I guess these may be the pictures we get out of Gavin for a while.  Nothing was wrong…except EVERYTHING was wrong! Who knows, who cares, is what I go with most days!

008

010

011  014

016013

He finally stopped crying but was laying down thinking of maybe sitting this year out.  Like I said, Who knows?!

002

Easton was a shark while he was sleeping the trick-or-treating away.  I took these pictures the beginning of October when I pulled the costume out. 

 005

015

From home we headed to downtown Southern Pines and all met at Megan’s house. 

023

Bradley ready to go and wandering why Gavin is sitting on the job. 

 027

Here Batman and Buzz are pictured with Will the Tiger, James the Firefighter and Wyatt the Shark. 

029

 035

Walking on Broad street.  There was supposed to be a festival at the park at the end but it was cancelled so the shops who were supposed to be passing out candy must have cancelled in lieu of that.  It turned out to be so nice because they just ran and played and then we hopped over to the next street and did traditional trick-or- treating. 

  045

Auntie Tab helping Gavin.

 049

050 051

 052

If you look really close Bradley was intently staring at her face.

It is always a great night when more memories are made.  Tabitha and I brought the boys home and relieved Brad and Adam from baby duty.  They went to see Paranormal movie.  Brad finally asked for a mandate since he knows I would never go to any of those.  After we got the boys to bed Tab and I had wine and watched Bridesmaids.  A lot of fun and not just all for the kids ;)

1 comment:

The Marsh's said...

LOL your comments about Gavin crack me up. He is something else!! Easton was adorable as the shark. I was just complaining the other day about how halloween costumes are so not worth the money we spend on them, for the kids to wear them once, then they hang in the closet all year. I already have a collection of costumes and my kids are under 2 years old! Atleast you're getting your money's worth!