LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloweeny Tomorrow!

I have not been in the Halloween spirits this year.  I don’t really like Halloween anyways but I should be more chipper about it for the boys to have fun.  I think it started when Gavin pushed our $15 dollar pumpkin of the porch and I watched it roll to its death under Brad’s truck.  That may have been one of the culprits.  In attempts for me to gear up for tomorrow we went out tonight to see a display of over 300 hand carved pumpkins from a local guy in the next town over.  You bring a canned good for entry which goes to a boys camp that helps troubled teens find their way.  So off we went to support a great cause and some talent.  It was super cool and Bradley was so excited! He was the loudest kid there and would say for every one, “Look, Daddy, its a …….!!!” Just in case we didn’t know for ourselves ;) There were even more intricate ones the man created but my camera didn’t focus well on those in the dark for some reason being I am sure I wasn’t doing it right.  I hope everyone has a spooky, fun and safe Halloween tomorrow! Boo!

 

043 044 047 048 049 050 054 055 057 059 061 062 064 066 067 069 070 071 075 077

1 comment:

two girls, a boy and a blog said...

love it! WOw, that guy had to carve that many pumpkins? yikes, i only did two and I was in a bad mood:-) LOL