LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

4th of July, 2013

This fourth of July was a blessing because it rained in the morning and then cleared up early enough for all the festivities. We headed out in the morning to see the Pinehurst parade that they do every year. Cold Stone is always there passing out free ice cream so the boys love that at 10 in the morning. 

 002

005

The boys loves seeing all the horses. 

006 007

With all the crowds we really didn't have a great view of all the festivities.  Thank goodness for that ice cream again that occupied them. Oh and all the dogs they got to pet! They now tell everyone we are going to get an American Bulldog because that is what Daddy has told (brainwashed) them.  I’m still standing my ground with no dog in the house but I think my days are numbered as they have all banned together against me. 

009

010 IMG_2626

Easty Bubbas all grown up from last 4th to this 4th.

011

012

Against there wishes they posed for a picture.  It was all part of my plan getting those flags.

013

013e 014

Their facial expressions are so funny! Silly boys.

015e

God Bless America and the freedom and wild hearts of these boys.

017

~ Last year’s group shot~

016

017

018

After the flag flying craziness we walked through the car show and farmers market they had set up.  I bought some peaches to test them but I have yet to have a delicious peach this summer from all the places I have tried them.

IMG_2548

In the evening, Bradley, Gavin and I left Daddy and Easton at home to sleep and do some work.  Brad had looming deadlines and it is just too late for Easton.  He would have loved them but we didn’t get home until 11:30 so it was a good call.

 IMG_2552

We met up with some of our military friends and the kids had a blast playing and waiting. 

IMG_2554

 IMG_2557   IMG_2569

Gavin was gasping in awe of the fireworks and screeching with excitement.  I would say this was his first year to really get into them so much as he is getting older and almost 4.

IMG_2567

Me and Ducky.  We all love this lady and her rocking shirt tonight.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I love all the pics, and I love my Easty Bubbas in all those clothes! Blast from the past. (Reminder: we have got to take Debbie Tracy out to lunch one day, haha It's only been 3 years of giving I'm overdue on a proper thank you) Happy 4th to you all!