LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Monday, July 29, 2013

Maryland Time

We headed to Maryland for the last weekend in July.  It was the annual family reunion time.  We went on Wednesday and the reunion wasn’t until Saturday so we had some time to hang out and see some more family.  Since Bradley is already in school we had to drive home on Sunday. 

IMG_2666IMG_2670

On Thursday it was Livi’s Birthday.  She turned the milestone 4!  Auntie Em let her wear whatever she wanted and Jen and I took the kids to the park and to chic fil a for milkshakes to celebrate.

Later that afternoon the kids just played in the backyard.

037

Easton always with a dog by his side.

IMG_2678

Looking at this picture I love that Bradley still has small teeth like Livi (when he doesn’t smile big you can’t see the missing bottom ones) .  That is going to make me said once the top ones fall out. Bradley has no shame in the Barbie car driving around his girls.

IMG_2672

The boys appreciated the redneck swimming pool.

IMG_2673

013

On Thursday evening we went to Mr.. Lee’s place.  It’s always fun to spend time with Dad Lee.  From time to time I do a poor job of it but I never want to forget my child hood and I try to still incorporate family then into my family now.

006 

He and the boys shot some rocket bungees into the air.

016

Jumped on the trampoline.  One at a time.  That rule definitely wasn’t around when we were younger and jumping with no nets.

026

On Friday morning I got to keep Live for Jen to go to a hair appointment.  We hung out with GrandPop at Target and the park.

029

030

031 

 035

On Friday evening we drove to the middle of nowhere Southern Maryland to see my friend Shannon, her daughter Ava and meet her new husband Tim. It is horrible of me that we just talked forever and I took no pictures.  Then on Saturday we went to our family reunion. Always a blast!

 040

Always great food! Easton was literally ripping into a yummy hot dog.

041 049 

Easton with his cousin Nicholas.  They are only a week apart.

053

Bradley and Jackson. 

059

Livi being the doll baby she is. 

060

The smaller kids had a slip and slide so I wouldn’t have to worry about them in the deep water.

Gavin and Livi loved this thing.  The took turns for an hour straight sliding down.

062 063

065

When I was taking the pictures I caught the conversation too. Those are some of the best memories.

Gavin: Livi, now, watch me go down, it is going to be so cool! Ok, you better watch me!

066

This is her watching him! Proof she listens.  Then he got out and said to her, “You didn’t clap!” She replied, “ I said it was awesome.”

It was hilarious to see this little conversation between these two like there was no one else in the world and they were little adults.

page

Aunt Darlene and Easty having a moment.  Aunt Dar is mommy’s favorite aunt, she was the cool Aunt you have that let’s you get away with fun stuff that your mom doesn’t let you do. We love her!

073    

After the first round of food we had more, a crab feast!

IMG_2689IMG_2692

  IMG_2681 IMG_2683 

Here are the boys saying bye to Great great Aunt Ruth and Great Grandma, G.G.  I was bummed that grandma left so early.  It is a sign that her age is getting to her and I don’t like that. We had a wonderful time in Maryland.  Until the next reunion. 

No comments: