LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Friday, September 18, 2009

Brad is HOME!!!












Brad arrived home safely last night from Afghanistan! It has been a long three months and we missed him like crazy so needless to say we are on cloud nine here at the woodward home! We kept with our tradition of him arriving home in the middle of the night and me jumping on him when he walks through the door and then he goes and wakes up Bradley Bear! We let Bradley stay up with us for a few hours and then he goes back to sleep then we get "our time" again! After that theres not much longer til Bradley is back on schedule and I am exhausted but still waking up with him while Brad stays sleeping from his long travels and being off schedule from the time difference. Bradley laughed and giggled and was so excited to see his "daddy!" Brad is doing great...hes skinnier than when he left which is always how he returns from not eating as much, which makes a pregnant women feel wonderful, ha! So I made him his favorite breakfast burrito this morning to start to fatten him up! It felt good to make and serve him a meal again! he also has his crazy hair which my friend Liz and I laugh about that he has the nicest fullest long locks of any guy we know. Yes, I have a husband with nicer hair than me! Well, let me just post some pictures of our wonderful night together back as a family! We are so excited to have him home and start making memories!

1 comment:

Liz said...

So adorable, and yes, that man does have some great hair! Let me know when you guys want to do date night! So happy for you guys :)