LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Last Weekend at the Lake

This past weekend after Brad being home for officially a week we decided to hop in the car for a road trip to South Carolina to Grandads lake house. Also where we got married almost 5 years ago. I love how we can go to the place where it all started for our family and share it with Bradley and soon both of our boys! We had lots of fun visiting with Grandad and Ann. It had been a while since Brad had seen Grandad, over 7 months since he was in Virginia Beach then straight to his deployement. It was definately overdue. I really enjoyed getting to relax since Bradley is gaga over his daddy ever since hes been home he follows him around EVERYWHERE and totally forgets about mommy. Too bad this cant last longer before the baby is born, then I will be the one the baby depends on more. For now I am totally soaking it all in and so is Brad. Yesterday they even explored underneath the house in the "cave" together for hours! It was really to run a computer wire but Bradley thought he was a cave explorer and carried his tools around with his daddy! How cute..when I went outside thinking they fell into a dark hole b/c I hadnt seen them forever, Bradley even told me to "Go back inside mommy!" What a little stinker he is but hey...I listened!!! Anyways...we are back home and getting more things done to get ready for the baby in a few weeks. The 18th is just 19 days away! Sorry there is no belly shots in the pictures...Brad still needs to get used to my new camera and I was in a bikini....you cant blame me for not wanting to post that one!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Lake House Weekend
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

1 comment:

The Baldwin Family said...

I LOVE the pictures! Looks like it was a fun weekend. I'm so happy that you have your family all back together again. Love you!