LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day/ Quote of the Day



Bradley Bear and I didnt do much today. We had to run some errands to get ready for his first day of preschool tomorrow. Bradley has a late birthday here in NC. If you arent 5 by August 31st for Kindergatren then you have to wait until the next year. So, his preschool follows the same deadline. He is in the two year old class even though he will be 3 for half of the year. Its only two mornings a week, I dont know if you can even consider it school but its for the whole 9 month school year; which is why I signed him up as soon as I found out I was pregnant. He will need "big boy" time and I will need some one on one time with "baby brother." So, anyways here is Bradleys quote of the Day! "Mom, do we have coconuts in the house?" No, sorry I dont have any of those! "Well then, maybe, do we have peanuts and then we can feed them to the elephants?" This was very random too in the car...it came out of nowhere. Also along with "Pia's Cute" which is his best friend/girlfriend Sophia. Three more..."Oh, no, that wasnt supposed to happen!" and "I want to take baby brother out of your tummy!" Which gave me confidence and made me feel like oh, yes, hes excited! Then I said are you going to be a good big brother? His reply "Ummmm...NO!" he BURSTED my bubble! So, stay tuned to see in October what really happens, haha....we are so excited and Brad and I think he will do great! I hope everyone had a great Labor Day!

1 comment:

McNab Family said...

so cute! I can't wait until Owen starts talking!lol