LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Bradley's Quote of The Day

So, I started these in Brad's emails and I am not sure how often (daily or not) these will occur but Im trying here!
Today's quote is.... "Oh no, I cant believe this, my tower fell down again!" The "I cant believe this" part is what was hilarious that he thinks like that!
Yesterday's Quotes.... "Mommy, you are driving me crazy" (he normally isnt aloud to say this to me but its b/c I was snapping the camera in his face...I cant blame him)
and....
"No, hes going to live in ganisthan!" when asked "Where is baby brother going to live, in the room next to you?"

Bradley says the darndest things...stay tuned for tomorrow's!

1 comment:

The Marsh's said...

Oh, I love these! I can't wait to hear what else Bradley has to say, your posts always make me laugh!