LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Charlotte for a Day!

So a few days after Brad got home and still very sleep deprived we decided to take a road trip to Charlotte to my brother Nathans house. My other brother Andrew and his family were visiting them on their way back from the beach so we took advantage of a chance to meet our new neice. Also to see everyone else and they were very anxious to welcome Brad back home! Here is a slideshow of our day. We had a wonderful time and it was a beautiful sunny day. There was talk of going to the fair but we ended up taking it easy and not overdoing it. Which I was definately glad for Brads sake and then later for mine because I was so tired driving home. Brad worked nights on deployment so it can take a while to get back on schedule. So when he is up during the day within the first week or so home that is when he is normally sleeping but he fights it as to try to get back on the family schedule. And well my reason is I am just big and pregnant and just cant hang these days like I use to...Im definately ready to pop! The weekend is coming up and I hope everyone has a great one!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Charlotte Day Trip
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

1 comment:

Liz said...

These look great!! Glad to see you are finally using that camera, lol! You are a natural.