LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

**BAM**, Bradley's 3rd Birthday!

"Bam" as Bradley says these days is exactly how I feel. Bam! In a blink of an eye our little baby boy is 3...a kid! What an amazing kid he is too. He never ceases to shock us with his wit, his humor, his vocabulary, his love and his mischief! He is one hot red headed mess as Brad and I have been known to say at times because there are no other words. Happy Birthday our Bradley Bear. Mommy and Daddy love you with all our hearts and nothing less! We will always cherish and celebrate this special day, February 19th!


Not only Bradley is full of surprises, daddy is too! He kept telling me "no" we werent getting him this and then he came home from work on his birthday and surprised both of us!



My cake I slaved over for him! Its kinda silly but hes all about dinasours!
Scary Steggasaurus huh! This was for today. We went to Charlotte, NC for my nephews birthday party that Bradley shared with him.
And he loves brownies and ice cream. This was yesterday on his birthday with just our little family!He just woke up from a late nap to discover all these superman presents! Hes saying "Mom, are these all mines?"

Daddy also came through with a cool Dinasour balloon!

At Preschool on Thursday morning. I normally just drop him off. The teachers literally get them out of the cars. So he was not liking me in his class taking pictures. He had a birthday celebration shared with his classmate and friend, Kenan.


Earlier this week I caught him dancing like this to the credits of "Shrek the Halls" and.....
he literally was "shaking what his momma gave him" Poor kid doesnt have a fighting chance. he totally has my dance skills. This is on one of those ultimate dance machines that you step on the arrows (look at him swinging in the background).
Bowling Birthday Party shared with his cousin Jackson. Happy 7 th Birthday today Jackson!
We have had such a great two days. Grammy is visiting with us now so the fun continues....

4 comments:

The Marsh's said...

Awww Happy Birthday Bradley!!! Of course the 4-wheeler caught Alans eye on the screen, and I can tell he is now anxiously awaiting for the day he can buy Ryder his first 4-wheeler too!!

Liz said...

Aww, good job Brad. And after he was giving us such a hard time about it! Now Bradley and Pia can both ride their power wheels around!

By the way, the dancing pictures crack me up. I can almost hear him singing on top of that table. That boy truly is a MESS!

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

My goodness! You two have the exact same dance pose. LOL Happy Birthday Bradley

The Kmieciak's said...

I wish we could of been there. It looks like you had lots of fun. You did an AWESOME job on the cake!!