LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Friday, February 12, 2010

One Sweet Day



Today is mine and Brads 5 year ANNIVERSARY of our wedding day! This is how our love all started on "One Sweet Day"......

One sweet day you appeared in my life
And your love shined on me like heavens light

From that day forth I knew in my heart
That God's plan for us was to never be apart

He looked down upon us from Heaven above
And fit us together to fall in love

Now that we have, I must say
I've never been the same since
One Sweet Day!

This cheesy but oh so true love poem was written by yours truly when Brad and I were dating. It was Valentines day of 99. Eleven years ago, wow! We actually started dating in 98 so its been 12 years now, give or take some time in there apart. No love is perfect and all love has flaws but I would never want to live without Love. I will take imperfect love anyday. Our imperfect love! I love Brad with all my heart and nothing less as we say to each other and I love him even more now than the day I wrote this poem. Out of our love we have two amazing children and I give all the glory to God for them and for all that we have been blessed with together. Heres to another 5 years and more....heres to forever with the man I love!

7 comments:

The Baldwin Family said...

I can't believe it's been that long! Congratulations on a happy marriage with many, many blessings!!!

Nicki said...

Happy Anniversary!

Liz said...

So sweet! I can't wait to get he boys here so you guys can go out to dinner!

The Kmieciak's said...

Happy Anniversary you two love birds! I can't believe that 5 years have gone by. I remember like it was yesterday! It was such a gorgeous day:) Heres to many more years of eternal bliss. Love you!

Jamie Claudia said...

You both look fantastic :) Congrats and Happy Anniversary and to many more! Hope you guys are doing good!!

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

Awe, Happy Anniversary!!

The Marsh's said...

Happy Anniversary, what a sweet post! Time goes by so fast, I can't believe how many years it has been!