LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Some Randomness

Ahhhhh Sleep...at least some of us get it!
"Say Hello to my little friend!"

Now heres the cute Superman Bradley we all love and adore!


Bumper Monster Truck Time! Any opportunity to be destructive!




I had to buy this for Gavin and me when I was out shopping for my nephew Holden!



Weekend Game Night...Chutes and Ladders. Brad won but totally cheated!


Gavin "Bumbo's" Now!
I love this picture, Bradley stopped playing his pow-pows to kiss his bro!


More Family Game Night. I heart anything Pottery Barn Kids, like this puzzle!


Just a few pictures of our past couple weeks since once again I have let too much time go inbetween posts! See you soon then!




2 comments:

Diana said...

We played Chutes and Ladders last night! Bryce seriously won and beat me and my mom every single time... without letting him win! lol.

McNab Family said...

They look so much a like! So cute!