LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Grammy

Reading "No Pets Allowed" to Bradley before bed.
Snuggling Gavin.

Our date picture. I always try to remember to take one since
sometimes it can be all about the kids if you let it.



So I have to give a shout out to my rock star mom who I dont mention nearly enough. At least she told me shes never "featured" on my blog! My mom, Bradley and Gavin's Grammy, was just here visiting us from Maryland. She drove to my brothers in Charlotte and then when we went there for the birthday party she came home with us Saturday night until Monday. Bradley just loves Grammy because she plays and plays and plays with him. She always says "last time" but that never really happens. She is such a trooper with him because he can wear you out. I speak from experience. This visit Grammy even watched the boys so Brad and I could go on a dinner date. It was a super sweet and calming evening. So, ThanK You Mommy for all that you are and all that you do for my family. We all love you very much!

1 comment:

The Kmieciak's said...

I don't know what happened to my last comment, but I just wanted to tell you that I love the pics of Grammy. She is the best and I am soo happy that you and Brad got a date night in!