LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Flashback Friday / BQOTD

Three years ago this month, my brother, Jen and their new daughter Aubrey came to visit.  We were all in the new baby heaven but hazy phase.  My have times changed as these two babies have grown into kids. 

aubrey visits 032

 

7-27-07 036

 

The Bradley quote of the day is…..

“Mommy, what does the word Idiot mean?”

and

“Mommy, come help!  Gavin fell ALL BY HIMSELF!”

I thought the incriminating yourself, lying and mean words would come a year later or so.  Brad and I sure are in for it!

1 comment:

The Marsh's said...

Those baby pictures of Bradley look SO much like Gavin! I feel silly for doing flashbacks already when Ryder is only ONE year old...but it seems like forever ago when he was a little baby :( Oh and I love all the songs you put on your blog, sometimes at work I just leave your page up so I can listen!