LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Monday, July 5, 2010

Daddy’s Home and Fireworks

 

007

Is HOME!!!!!!!

008

Welcome Home Daddy!

010

He arrived home at  2 in the morning on Saturday and its tradition for Daddy to wake Bradley up and play with him.  When Bradley first saw him he said “I love you Daddy!” as he wrapped his arms around his neck.

015

It didn’t take long for these two to start PLAYING and GIGGLING!

020

Brad did give Gavin kisses in the middle of the night but I didn’t want to flash the camera in his face.  This was late Saturday morning when we all woke up. 

021

Gavin is “Ga-Ga-Goo-Goo” for Daddy just as he was before he left. 

022

026

Bradley didn’t like sharing him right away which is why he jumped on in.  

030

So glad Daddy is back home where he belongs, with me and his boys!

035

Then the next day was the 4th of July! Waiting for the the sun to go down and the show to begin. 

043

“Dad’s Lil’ Firecracker” liked the fireworks.  He just sat on my lap and looked up at the sky the whole time. 

051

                                                 058

060

I love this one! Bradley hopped in Daddy’s lap the first big boom he heard! Daddy kept him safe and he loved saying all the colors that each firework had in it.  His shirt said “Mom’s Lil’ American Hero.” 

We had a wonderful 4th but most of all a wonderful reunion with Our American Hero! We Love You Brad!

9 comments:

Liz said...

Glad he made it home to you guys. Have fun!

The Marsh's said...

Yayyy!! So excited to hear that Daddy's home!! That's awesome!

The Baldwin Family said...

I'm so happy Brad is home safely to his family!

The Gimmel Family said...

This is Nicki's sister, I enjoy looking at your boys so much!!! I have a soft spot for redheads, since I have one too:) They are the best!!! So glad you are back together as a family, I could never do it!

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

So happy he is home safe and you are all back together. I know it was a special 4th!

tiffabbey said...

This post has me in tears...I'm SO glad he is home safely with you and what great timing for you to celebrate the 4th together. Enjoy your time together!

The Kmieciak's said...

Looked like such a joyful reunion. I'm so happy he's back home where he belongs:)

Celia said...

Goodness gracious, I just love the one of you and your boys!!! Brad looks so happy to be home too!

McNab Family said...

So glad Brad's back home and you guys are all together again!