LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Vacation with my BOYS!!!!

I have definately fallen of the radar. We have been on vacation trying to take advantage of Brads 2 weeks leave he gets after deployments. We waited around a week because I could not bump my sonogram appointment up. I tried and it seemed everyone else was already on vacation. Brad was very understanding, he knew I had to put my curiosity to rest. So, it is at rest now as we find out we are having a BOY!!! Another Woodward Boy! We are very excited and to answer everyone's hopes, NO, we will not be ever trying to have a girl or four children in the future. Only if God decides to make us. I know the first few years will be hard but we are looking forward to all the phases of raising these three wonderful boys so close in age. We have decided to keep the final decision of a name a secret until he is born as we think this will be the last time we can control any surprises for our anxious family and friends! Haha! I could go on and on about the joys of my children and this little boy in my belly but on to the vacation.....

We left right after my appointment last Friday and went to Grandads Lake House for the family. You know the place where we got married and we go all the time! We enjoyed tons of sun and fun on the water with family and now we are at Grandads other house in the mountains. Brad has been helping him work the past two days clearing trees that have fallen. Yesterday we spent more time with family and took Bradley and his cousins to a Bounce House and now today I am taking it easy and preparing for our 9 hour trip tomorrow to Disney World!!!

We are so excited! My mom is flying into Orlando tomorrow night and we will pick her up as we are driving through to the hotel. She is going to watch Gavin for us so Bradley can experience Disney to the fullest. We are going to try and go to Sea World too since thats something we can take my mom and Gavin too. Other than that they will just be soaking up the Florida sun at the pool and exploring. Then my mom is driving back home with me and the boys Monday and Brad is staying for a Jump Trip for work. I cant wait to share all the pictures with everyone once we get home.

3 comments:

The Marsh's said...

Can't wait to meet the newest little Woodward boy! And also can't wait to see all the pics from your vacation. I know Bradley is going to have a BLAST at Disney! So exciting!

McNab Family said...

Awwww congrats on the baby boy!!!Have a good time on vacation with your babies!

Diana said...

Congratulations :) So exciting!!!! Have a GREAT time on your vacation! I can't wait to see pictures!!