LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

God & Gavin are Good!!

Great news! Gavin’s hemoglobin count and iron levels are on track.  Turns out the doctor wanted to see us today just to make sure Gavin’s fever was going down, which it has! Yeah!  So once again I get to report Gavin is going and growing strong and God is forever steadfast and wonderful to our family!

071

We are just hanging out now and I just sent Brad and Bradley to Wal-Mart to pick up some groceries and to get a convertible car seat for Gavin.  He’s moving up in the world.  You should have heard Brad and I trying to discuss the easiest and least expensive way to have 3 car seats lined up for all the boys!  The craziness begins. I also cant believe I actually have Gavin’s one year appointment scheduled on my calendar.  Now its getting me to start thinking about his first birthday party??? Hmmmm…..

4 comments:

The Kmieciak's said...

Praise the Lord! I'm so happy that Gavin is ok and his fever is going away. I think a pumpkin patch party is a must for his 1st b-day!!! Here is a link to some really cute invitations that I found: http://lilduckduck.com/Catalog/product-info.php?Cute_Pumpkin_Patch_Birthday_Invitation_Optional_Photo-pid1224.html

Happy planning!!

The Marsh's said...

SO happy that Gavin's bloodwork came back normal! God is so good :) Can't wait to hear about birthday plans! AND to see a picture of all 3 car seats in the car, that should be entertaining!

tiffabbey said...

Yay!! So glad he is well! And OMG, I do NOT envy the decisions and chaos about to ensue....I'm here to take on a boy anytime! :O)

McNab Family said...

So glad Gavin is all better and his blood work came back good! He's a cutie!