LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Getting ready for St. Patty’s Day!

I am not Irish but my favorite color is GREEN so I always like to sport a cute green top for March 17th.  It looks like green may be one of Gavin’s favorite colors too.  I purposely took pictures of him to document his favorite toy right now.  Well, not really a toy.  At any given moment he can be found with this water bottle and a baby wipe.  He just runs around the house totally entertained thinking these two things are the next best things in life except his milk and pacifier! He likes to wipe his mouth with the wipe and anything else and he loves to take things in and out of the water bottle! Fascinating for him to do and we are fascinated watching him!

This Saturday we also participated in the ShamRock N Roll race in our town.  We did the little family “fun run” as they call it instead of actually racing in a 5k or 10k for time.  I did say when we were there that I look forward to the days when the boys get older and can be active with their Dad and enter in things like this and all go on runs together.  Those will be the days I check into the Spa! ha! When I told Bradley we were doing another run he said “Oh, the hog –n-jog?!” He remembered the Egg Nog Jog we did in December but as he referred to it then and now as the Hog – N- Jog!! What a dear sweet mess that little one is! He did really good though.  He jogged a half mile without complaining and then we strolled him and jogged as a family the other half mile. 

So, here our my Lucky Charms (all 4 of my guys pictured)!

 002

003

Play rocks. 

004

Showing it to Easton.

006

007

009 

Being nice and giving Easton his Paci.

011 

Never mind.

014

Running off with the Paci. 

005 What just happened MOM?

016

This water bottle just pops up everywhere these days! Oh, I also pulled out the Bumbo chair and he does great in it!

017

Looking at his big brother Bradley.

018

019

020 

ShamRock%20N%20Roll%20with%20Text

DSC_5201

Bradley and Sophia at ShamRock N Roll.  I think they look so tall and all grown up at 4!

DSC_5207

Our family picture.  I look bad and was looking down but I will take what I can get these days with the 5 of us being available for the camera all at the same time.   We did the 1 mile in 17 minutes!! That is how slow a 4 year old jogs!! Hilarious and pathetic all at the same time.  We weren't really rocking and rolling very great but we had fun!

5 comments:

The Marsh's said...

LOL that's so funny about the water bottle! It's hilarious how they pick something and are so into it for a week or so and then never care about it again!

I can't believe Easton is old enough to sit in the bumbo already! I feel like he is going to grow up so fast!

Diana said...

At least you had a good time at the race :) That is hilarious about the water bottle! And your family picture is still adorable.

Liz said...

You are so good to remember our time. ha. I am so surprised you didn't post the picture of you running? haha Those boys are a mess... all four of them. They will love running with Daddy when they get older!

lauramarkey said...

Love the pictures of Gavin he is such a sweetheart!!! and Bradley hugging on little easton are so sweet cant believe he can sit up already! they get big so fast!!!

two girls, a boy and a blog said...

Looks like so much family fun!!!!!
Love you guys:-) The boys are so flipping cute!!!