LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Milestone Maker

Gavin hit a milestone marker this weekend.  There are only a few I keep track of and this is one of them.  He pulled himself all the way up into stand position! Yeah!  He did this Friday evening……

043

Then on Sunday night I caught him standing up in his crib for the first time, so that was the second time and I didn’t snap a picture that late at night but I did today when I opened the door and found this after nap…..

003

007

008 

009

He is so thrilled with this new found position and next is taking steps and walking.  You are getting so big and doing so great our Gavin Wavin.  Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you!

3 comments:

Nicki said...

What a fun milestone! I remember the first time I found Mikayla standing in her crib like it was yesterday!

And yes, those silly bands are some new fad with kids...they're just rubber band bracelets that are in the shapes of things like animals, etc. Something crazy that is making someone a ton of money! haha

tiffabbey said...

Aw! He looks SO proud of himself! It's so absolutely adorable!! Way to go Gavin!

The Marsh's said...

Good job Gavin!!! You're such a strong little guy!