LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

1 month old

Back in December on this very day this little guy Easton was born. In fact as I am writing this he was one hour old on that day. He is just as amazing one month later as he was then. We are still in that newborn phase when you just hold him and get lost in his warmth and smell. Brad and I just stare in awe and amazement of how cute and sweet he is. We are blessed 3 times over with our 3 little Woodward boys. Easton is no exception to how God has blessed us in this area of our lives. We just hope we can find honor with him in raising them right and wholesome and to live for him.

Easton is now 11 pounds 6 ounces which is two and a half pounds growth from his birthday. He is eating every 2-3 hours and at night just sleeps 3 hours at a time and then wakes up to eat. He still loves to sleep a lot during the day and his swing is one of his favorites. He burps like most men do and likes to spit up some. I hope this doesn’t stick around after all the spit up we saw from Gavin. He uses a pacifier but a lot of times we have to hold it in their to sooth him. I rather it be that than him using “me” all the time. He has a raspy newborn cry. The kind that actually sounds like “whah…whah…whah!” He has flashed us many smiles but I have missed them with the camera. Currently he is developing some baby acne. Thankfully my editing software does help some. All three of the boys had this and it normally happens around this month or two months old and lasts like a month. It drives me crazy because as a mom you don’t want to see little pimples on your baby’s face. I refrain from picking at them though! Here are his one month pictures. If you want to check out the “onsie stickers” that my sister-n-law Jen got him then they are from purplepossom.etsy.com. The backing is clear so a white or pale color is best so the writing shows up but Gavin was sleeping when I took these and I didn’t want to wake him to get another onsie.

Happy 1 month day little “Beast’n Easton” (that is our nick name for you)!

001

006

mad at first but it gets better…..

009

021

chunky rolls everywhere….

013

023

5 comments:

The Gimmel Family said...

He is absolutely adorable. I want to kiss his face through the computer!!

The Marsh's said...

Happy 1 Month Easton! Can't wait to get to know this 3rd little guys personality!

Liz said...

Happy One month Little Easton!! Love you so much big boy!

Nicki said...

Soo adorable!! I love the stickers too... I'm definitely going to go look at that site. I've been looking for some kind of sticker to get for Jaxon!

The Steinhauser Family said...

He is SO handsome :) Happy 1 month Easton!