LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Park Weekend

This weekend the weather was amazing here.  Up to 65 degrees I think.  I forgot my camera both days to the park so these are from my phone.  Bradley is climbing and hanging around like a bat! Speaking of bats, the invitations are out for his Batman Birthday Bash! I am trying to make it less complicated and simple for me but we shall see where my mind takes this party.  Party’s can be so expensive but I just want this one, his 4th, to be special for him!  The party is on Saturday the 19th which is his actual birthday so he is so excited and keeps asking when his birthday is going to get here?  We have started the countdown! As if he really knows what 19 days away actually feels like! We love you Batman Bradley!

securedownload 2 

securedownload

 

Batman_-_The_Dark_Knight_-_Logo_01__2008_-fanart_poster

4 comments:

Liz said...

I can't believe our kids are going to be four this month! Seems like just yesterday we were having that conversation: "Guess what I'm pregnant.... guess what me too!" ha Love that Batman boy!!

two girls, a boy and a blog said...

Big boy!! Growing up, I can't wait to be near you guys:-)

two girls, a boy and a blog said...

Big boy!! Growing up, I can't wait to be near you guys:-)

The Marsh's said...

Awww I can't wait to see pictures from the Batman party!!! Tell my favorite almost 4 year old that I miss him!!