LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Lunch with the Girls

Today I had lunch with two wonderful friends, Kate and Gigi and their adorable daughters Tegan and Charlotte! Gigi and Charlotte moved to Florida last year from here and are back for a visit. It was so great to catch up. Easton loved having lunch with the girls!







One cute spoonfull, or handfull! Whatever!





Charlote says, "Easton likes pink star stickers!"

( I dont know what happened there with the captions)

1 comment:

gigi said...

Yay!! I'm so glad you had your phone ready for pictures! I was torturing myself for not bringing a camera. Love, love, loved seeing you and meeting Baby E...so wish I could have seen B and G too! I think I am going to start lobbying for a Woodward family vacation to FL soon!