LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Video – Take Two

Ok, so one worked and the other of Bradley and Gavin giggling in the bath tub I will have to try again.  I know all I post is pictures and for some of you who follow the blog from far away can never really truly see how cute, funny and bad Gavin can be through the pictures.  Also, it is just fun to hear little voices instead of just seeing pictures all the time.  I know I definitely need and want to take more videos of the boys.  I am terrified that one day when they are all grown I will forget the sweet sounds of each of their voices.  So, this is Gavin whom we don’t plan to forget that so far he is a wilder than Bradley was at this age!
 

3 comments:

The Marsh's said...

Awww yayyy can't wait to see more videos of the boys!! Gavin's personality definitely comes out in the pictures, but its so much more fun to see it in action!

Diana said...

Awww he's so adorable! My favorite is the ending saying his name and giving Mommy those sweet kisses!

Liz said...

Aww, my sweet Gavin! I'm glad I get to see him in the video since the poor guy doesn't get out much these days, lol. I can't wait till Chase can come give Mommy kisses!