LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Yesterday when we woke up Bradley asked me….

001

If there was anything he could fix for me since he was a “fixer man.”  This started at 6 am while I was still in bed.  Then what proceeded after I finally rolled out of bed once Easton and Gavin woke me up was this…

003

He took all his blocks out of this cabinet in his room and stuffed Gavin in first then got in and shut the door.  I heard laughter from his room and didn’t know where it was coming from right away.  Notice the hand cuffs on drawers.  He is always trying to rig something together! So, I knew we needed to get out of the house! Off to the park we went.

004

Bradley held Gavin’s hand everywhere.  It was really sweet.  I am so thankful for him taking his job of big brother seriously.  He always wears his big brother shirt everywhere as if I just had his little brothers.  Nope, that shirt is from when Gavin was born and he still rocks it.  He does have other clothes but he just insists he wear this one. 

005

I am very thankful that Daddy is home now and not in a deployable job where he can be with us anytime but in this case, in the middle of the day to go to the park.  We have made many sacrifices as a family, like so many do, but now is a time for us to enjoy each other in this  season we have been given.

008

010

013

020

023

025

Once we got home as if the park wasn’t enough.  Bradley wanted me to do something with him.  So we built this..

028

Unfortunately for me, Daddy had to come to the rescue and fix it .  Apparently, I was using the wrong sizes for things. 

026 

It was a great Thursday that we were all Thankful for!

And just because….
Quote of the Day from my blogger app:
”Show me someone content with mediocrity and I'll show you someone destined for failure.”
--Johnetta Cole

And the Bible Verse of the Day:

Romans 13:6-7 “This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing. Give to everyone what you owe them: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

No comments: