LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

2 steps forward…

Gavin took his first steps yesterday!! I wasn’t sure but I confirmed with Brad and what I saw was it.  It is just the beginning but there is no going back from here.  He is on the move and we are so proud of our little chunky boy!  I thought I was just going to report a picture of him standing on his own (below) but then yesterday he surprised me and took two steps from the toilet (I know) to the bathtub.  It was bath time and I was starting the water so I didn’t get a photo.  He has taken a few more steps to show Daddy later that night since he didn’t see the first ones.  Brad was just in the other room but Gavin has been trying so hard lately, but falls, and it is so hard to contemplate that this time, will be the ONE.  Well, Last night was the ONE or should I say TWO!

054 053

5 comments:

tiffabbey said...

Wow!?! Early walker?! He isn't even 1 yet, right? That picture is just too cute of him!

Kristen W said...

Super cute pictures!!

Liz said...

Good Job Gavin!

The Marsh's said...

Wow!! Good job Gavin!!!! Look at that face, lol, he's so proud of himself!!!

The Kmieciak's said...

Proud of you Buddy!!!!