LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

BQOTD and Bible Verse

“Mommy, when are we leaving this freakin’ house?”

I hid my head behind the wall and laughed for a second then lectured him on being thankful for what we have and do.  This is why my family needs bible verses, ha!   I just downloaded this where I just click verse of the day and it inserts it for me.  I look forward to reading them and sharing from time to time.  May God bless all your freakin’  days!


Psalm 46:1

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.”

 

from mom olivia and reunion 2010 048

4 comments:

tiffabbey said...

That's funny! Last night Ayla said "I'm freakin' cold!" I thought....surely she just said "freezin' cold"...NOPE...she said "freakin'"....I laughed too...haha :)

Mandi said...

haha! I laughed at this one :) That child cracks me up!

The Marsh's said...

LOL, oh bradley, you are so funny! That verse of the day thing is neat...I'm gonna have to check that out!

The Kmieciak's said...

Love the pic of our babies! Ok, glad to know that Aubrey is not the only one to say that word. I think I told you already, but she goes around singing "I wanna be a billionaire so freakin bad" all the time.