LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

August Rush

I can’t believe the first week in August has come and past.  I feel like it will keep flying by.  Here are just some cute pictures of the boys from this week and yesterday, Saturday, was jam packed. August is rushing by so I have a lot to share.  My mom and I drove 2 hours to Charlotte, stayed 3 hours for a bridal shower, then drove home 2 hours for me to jump in the car again with Brad and the boys and go to a birthday party.  This morning Brad left for training and my mom is still hanging out.  We went to church, bought fresh farm produce and Gavin enjoyed his first ice cream come. 

003_crop

006

Two pirates on their “couch boat” as Bradley has named it.

008 

022  The shirt doesn’t lie!

026

027

Masher potatoes face! Loves them!

033

034

Laura’s Bridal Shower.

049 073

110

129

Me, Mom, La and Joanie.

131

The birthday kids, Madeleine and Jason turned 3 and 1.  The red icing was so worth it.  I’m not going to be scared of a color for Gavin’s 1st!

132   I love it when they hover all around Daddy and not me for a change!

141

Then we went to the Log Cabin store for local grown fruit and Bradley found Drums.  Making Daddy proud rocking out!

146 

152

148

164

Gavin’s first taste of the cream.  He hearts it! Bradley was so sweet to share and loved every second of it!

165

166

167

170

173

3 comments:

The Marsh's said...

LOVE Gavin's shirt!!! And how cute is he eating ice cream?!

Liz said...

The kids look cute with their ice cream cone. Glad you were able to make it to the shower.

tiffabbey said...

Great pictures! You look amazingly beautiful!! The boys are just too precious for words!