LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

BQOTD

55805

Don’t we all feel like this sometimes?  Just stumbled upon it online and couldn’t help but laugh since I have felt this way many times and think this about Bradley practically all the time.  We roll with it and love his character!

His recent quotes are……..

Bradley: “Mommy, when is the other baby Gavin getting here?”

Me: “Before Christmas.”

Bradley: “ Ok, I will eat my lunch before Christmas then!”

   ***see in his own little world this is how he understands baby #3.

Bradley: Ughhhhh (sigh)

Me: “Bradley, don’t be annoyed that were waiting in the car.”

Bradley “I’m not, I was just thinking about how me and Sophia were playing and laughing and how Jackson and I were playing and laughing too.   It was fun. ”

  ***Seriously, I was thinking, your 3 and your already reminiscing about the good old days, haha!

4 comments:

Liz said...

Ah, those good old days, ha! What a mess he is.

Nicki said...

I love these posts...he is hilarious!! :)

The Marsh's said...

LOL he always makes me laugh! And I Love that quote at the beginning, I can definitely relate to that!!

The Kmieciak's said...

That boy is a trip! Where do our little 3 years olds come up with this stuff? Aubrey informed us this morning that "Today she has to break up with boyfriend" Hmm, we didn't even know you had a boyfriend! Let's just say that Andrew didn't like it very much!