LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Giddy Up and BQOTD

Bradley found my cowgirl boots tucked away in my closet and he has been wearing them all around the house ever since.  Pretending to be Woody and a space Cowboy.  Giddy- Up in them boots partner! 

004

006-

Also, I have several quotes off the top of my head.  Not just from today so its not very accurately Bradley’s quotes of the day but more like over the last week.  He contradicts himself often!

“Mommy, I love you! You are the best mommy ever!”

“Mom, you are just like all other women!” (this one made me question what Brad may be teaching him when I am not around, haha!)

“Don’t worry about me Mom, its all about you!”  (I was dumbfounded at that one.)

“California is America”  after he was telling me about the Pledge of Allegiance and how you “hold your hand on your heart.”  We are going to start our geography soon to correct this statement. 

1 comment:

The Marsh's said...

LOL Bradley is 3 going on 25! Love the cowboy boots pics, he's a trip!