LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

I Thee Wed….

Friday marked the day that my sister in law’s sister, my friend, Laura, got married!!!  I am so very happy for her in her happiness.  Everything about the day was beautiful and romantic.  Once you are married you appreciate weddings more and I loved to hear all the vows again.  In my mind I went back to my own wedding day and the magic of it all and you can’t help but walk away smiling and filled with love.  Here are some photos of the beautiful event at the Duke Mansion with most of my beautiful family.  We opted for the no children at wedding version so Brad stayed home with the boys so I could enjoy it and I got to spend quality time with my family.

024

Aubrey, the sweet flower girl.

025

 

028

Mommy with her flower girl

029-crop

The bride ready for the isle…

031

Grammy and her Aubrey

036

Jackson and Aubrey made a wonderful team!

038-crop

Jackson looking back to check on Aubrey, he was so sweet with her!

040-crop

The sun was in her eyes but she did so good. 

041

I love how everyone is smiling at her in the background.

047

Father of the Bride walking Laura down the isle. 

050-crop 054-crop

Exchanging their Vows.  The Pastor did two cups of wine and then they each poured their wine into one glass.  I had never seen this before but I loved the symbolism of two becoming one and that you can not tell what started in Laura’s glass or what started in Ralph’s.  

055-crop

You may kiss your Bride!

058

So happy in Love!  Married at Last!

063

After the ceremony their was a beautiful courtyard where all the guests were invited for cocktails until the reception.  I took some shots of Livi looking so cute.  After all what little sister doesn’t like to steal the spot light sometimes. 

069

 

070

Isn’t she so adorable!! The little girl I will never have is what I call her!

079

The courtyard.

095

Joanie adoring her man, my Bubba!

107 108

Jackson has some moves.  Ladies watch out!

135

The front of the historic Mansion.

154

Andrew and his family.

158

My grandma! A picture with some of her leading men.

163 

169

160-crop

 

165

Lastly, a picture with Laura.

Congratulations Laura and Ralph!

4 comments:

Liz said...

Glad you had fun and got to spend time with your family. You look beautiful Miss Preggers! You will be the Queen in your house!

The Marsh's said...

Your pictures came out beautiful!!! And how dare you cut the belly out of the last picture...I think it's time to post a belly pic now that you left us with that little tease!

tiffabbey said...

Beautiful pictures!!

The Kmieciak's said...

Your pics turned out so much better than mine. I'm stealing them. The wedding was wonderful, but most of all we had a great time spending time with our fam! Love ya and miss ya!