LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Walking Pumpkin/BQOTD

We have been doing a whole bunch of “not too much” lately! Here are just some random pictures from last week. The biggest news is Gavin is officially a walker since the last time I posted his first two steps back at the end of August at 10 months old. He is now 11 months old and is walking everywhere but definitely still needs to master it or get a helmet! Another change is that I switched him to whole milk from formula. He loves it but unfortunately for all of us, he still SPITS UP some! Anyways, here is our randomness….

001

Soccer, last Tuesday. They are so sweet together! I love Gavin’s soccer knee stance!

010

I tried on this yard sale pumpkin outfit on Gavin that I got last year in anticipating his size. It fits but a little too tight to be comfortable so he will be a SHARK for Halloween instead. Bradley’s old costume.

015

012

Our walking pumpkin!

019

020

Speaking of Pumpkins…here is our third little pumpkin. I had an appointment yesterday and I am right on track and he has a “strong heartbeat” she said. I read up on this week and everything they say is happening to me. The crazy mood swings are back and I am clumsy and dizzy exhausted and I am starting to fear labor. I do it every time. Towards the end I start to get scared and doubt myself and I don't even want to do it! Well, guess what Emily? Its happening and once I have the baby and get over that fear I will surely have fears of handling 3 boys. Somebody wake me up and pinch me!

005

007

Also, speaking of costumes. Here is a glimpse of Bradley’s. He will be Hercules or “Percules” as he calls him. Why does he want to be this? Well, because Percules is “the strongest man who can do anything with his hands!” as he quotes his movie!

020

012

Lastly, I did a little something for myself. Fall decorating. This is just a bit and once Brad gets home he is getting put to work with the front porch.

001

Happy Fall Everyone! I am an October baby so I love it!

I almost forgot, the BQOTD.

"Don't you appreciate me cleaning up Mom?"

"I am going to have 5 brothers!" He told a lady at the doctors yesterday. He has lost his 3 year old mind!

"Shake what your momma gave ya, Gavin!"

7 comments:

Diana said...

I LOVE Gavin's knee soccer stance, so cute! Love all the costumes too, and the picture of the little pumpkin on your little belly bump :)

Nicki said...

that last quote had me laughing out loud!! Gavin is getting so big! Can't wait to see if God blesses you with a third little adorable redhead :)

Nicki said...

that last quote had me laughing out loud!! Gavin is getting so big! Can't wait to see if God blesses you with a third little adorable redhead :)

Liz said...

Oh my goodness! That last one was funny. I can totally hear those words coming out of his mouth. He is so crazy!

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

Awe! I love the little pumpkin outfit and GO GAVIN!!! You're walking! YAY!

I love the last quote as well. Very funny!! : )

The Marsh's said...

Glad all the boys are doing so great! Can't wait to see #3's face though! How much longer??

Mandi said...

He always makes me laugh with the things he says!! I love the pumpkin photos with the belly, what a neat idea! ;)