LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Go-Go, Go-Kart?

013

This is our newest addition to the family.  As if we needed another one! The 4 wheeler is out of here and this has taken its place.  Bradley’s “blue motor” is what he has named it.  Brad has put petal extensions on it because even at the closest seat position Bradley couldn't reach the petals.  That would be my sign that he is not ready but that did not stop my husband!  Nope, Bradley can now reach and has driven it already with his seat belt, helmet and Daddy next to him.   Maybe this will be what puts me in labor with the third child since we don’t have the 4 wheeler which worked for Gavin.  I have found that each new child brings an extreme purchase for Brad.  It is his “baby crisis” purchase instead of a “mid life crisis” purchase.  I don’t even want to know what that would be!  One month before Bradley was born Brad got drums and taught himself how to play.  Three days before Gavin was born he bought the 4 wheeler and now 3 months before baby #3 we have this beauty.  I am so thrilled, can’t you tell!  No really, as long as my boys are safe that is all that matters and I am learning more everyday how as our 3 boys get older I will need to let them go and be boys.  I am just going to soak up the baby phases as much as I can before I lose them to dirt, sports, camping, fishing, etc.  So, anyone up for a Go-Kart ride? 

3 comments:

Liz said...

Yes, the go-karts should be interesting. Maybe you can get on the dirt bike to sent yourself to L&D. :)

Great to see you all today!

The Marsh's said...

LOL, I could have written that last part myself! It's so hard to remember to let them be boys, but once they aren't babies anymore it's something we have to figure out...to just let them learn to be men, go-carts and all! After all, isn't that manliness what we love about their daddy's?!

tiffabbey said...

How fun!!! I grew up riding go-karts and doon buggies!