LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

BQOTD

“I’m going to pick roses for YOU Mommy!”

“I’m going to catch a nice lizard in the woods for Gavin and he’s going to like it and your not going to cry about it!”

“I don’t know why he spits up all the time. Ughhhh!”

007

This is Bradley this past Tuesday at swim class.  He didn’t do too well so today is a new day of class and he says he’s going to SWIM this time.  I really hope he does and has a great experience because he does love the water. 

4 comments:

The Marsh's said...

Hahahaha, I can't believe he said that about Gavin spitting up! It's so funny how aware he is over everything that goes on around him, that he even has his very own annoyances!

And don't cry about that lizard, okay?!

tiffabbey said...

Too funny...love the quotes! I always forget to write what my girls say down and share it...although most are probably not something I want people to know they say...hahaha

Good luck at swim class!!

Nicki said...

I love his quotes ... the one about you not crying over the lizard is hilarious! :)

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

I love reading a "BQOTD"!!!