LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Dreams, Talking and Fetch?

Just a few pictures that I wanted to share with Brad so here they are for all of you too! My BFF Shannon and her daughter Ava are coming to visit us tonight for the weekend so I will have more great pictures after teh weekend and of our movie matinee date tomorrow.


001

Gavin fell asleep feeding himself his own bottle for bed.

My Poor Baby!

002

Bradley being a puppy and making me play fetch with him. A new weird phase he is in.

He actually ruffs conversations to me and I have to tell him I don't speak Puppy!

003 004

Talking to Daddy on the phone just today! They were having a very intense conversation, cant you tell. They are repaving our road in front of our house and he was telling daddy about the "work constructors" instead of construction workers! Love It! The BQOTD from yesterday was "Mommy your a good car driver!" as I was driving him to camp. My little back seat driver.

1 comment:

tiffabbey said...

Love it...I don't speak Puppy.
Thanks for your reply on my QOTD post...you are too sweet.