LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

old school Cali

So, when Brad’s Nana was just here a few months ago they bought a new camera and left Bradley with her old one to use as a toy.  I finally had to ditch the camera.  I kept replacing the batteries and it wouldn’t keep a charge but I thought we had taken the pictures of when Nana was here.  I guess not, I found these today on the memory card.  Brad and I were newlyweds and lived in Vegas and would drive to the coast to see his parents and brother.  This was back in the day when I still had my wedding figure, pre-kids and Bella was the only one.  Now the family will have too many kids to keep track of, haha!

 

030

Me, Mom, Isabella and Devon

032

Brad and Nana

 

041

Me, Brad and Nana at Mom and Dads first place in LA

035

Our Niece, Baby girl Bella, now almost 7!!

1 comment:

two girls, a boy and a blog said...

oh my gosh!!!! Look how little Isabella is :-( I can't believe how our family has grown since then...lots of new babies!!
Look how skinny I was:-) LOL Now three kids later....hahaha!