LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Due Date and Drop Out

I don't think I have mentioned baby #3 since I originally announced it but last week I had a sonogram and this is our baby…..

001

I know its blurry but isn’t the face so sweet looking!  I am 4 months along now and with these sonogram measurements I found out I was 2 weeks farther along than they originally thought.  My due date is now December 7th and it was December 23rd before.  It made me feel better about my belly size already and I love my new due date because It takes some pressure off with Christmas for the boys.  I will now have plenty of time to attempt to adjust and to have Christmas at home with our family of 5!  We find out the sex of the baby in just three weeks on July 9th.  So stay tuned!

On another note, Bradley is a swim class drop out, unfortunately!  I posted about this a week back how he wasn't interested his first lesson and we did try again but it wasn't hard for me to decide to pull the plug.  I don't know what exactly it was, the size of the pool, it being inside, it being cold, having a guy instructor, but even telling him he had an option to switch to a woman instructor he said “ I don't want to take swim class.” You win some and you lose some and my motherly ideas and expectations lost this battle to his three year old fears.  I hope this is the only time I ever have to say my child is a drop out.  I'm sure it will be because we probably wont let him not finish things through when he gets older but we decided to save that lesson for something more serious and when he can understand it better :) 

9 comments:

Tori said...

what!? i had no idea!! how did i miss this?? I'm so excited for you guys! congrats!! can't wait to see more updates :)

Diana said...

GIRL, GIRL, GIRL!!!

Nicki said...

Can't wait to hear what you guys are having!! :)

Jamie Claudia said...

I'm not that far behind you ;) I'm hoping you have a girl though.. and a boy for me LOL Hope ya'll are all doing well!

tiffabbey said...

Great due date! My bday is the 6th of December, and it's a good distance from Christmas but just close enough that December is my favorite month! That is great news and I agree...GIRL GIRL GIRL!!!

Bradley will probably be swimming on his own before you know it...don't sweat it!

The Marsh's said...

I don't blame you for pulling the plug on swim class...you want it to be fun for them, not something you have to fight them to do!

Can't wait to hear what you're having!! Can totally picture you with 3 boys...but throwing a girl in the mix would definitely make things interesting!

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

Awe,your baby #3 picture is adorable. I am so happy for you FIVE!!! ; )

two girls, a boy and a blog said...

We need to live closer so we can go places with all 6 of the cousins!! HAHA!! I love you, this picture is BEAUTIFUL!! I think it is a niece for me:-) I have yet to have a niece...so you have to give me one...

McNab Family said...

Such a cute picture of your little baby! I think it's a girl too!