LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fall into a Baby Shower for ME & baby #3….

Yes Please! Yesterday, My dear friend Liz threw me a baby shower that was Magnificent I must say! She really has a talent of elegance when throwing a party. It was a perfect day and it lifted me up and got me even more excited about having our third son. Because we all know by looking at the age of my children and the stages they are all in that it wont be an easy task but nonetheless we celebrated this precious baby Woodward boy! Today I am exactly 30 days away from my due date, December 7th but we are planning for a November baby just in case. Anyways, here are some pictures of my special day for baby & me. Lets start with the food since I am a hungry pregnant woman….

011

It was a smaller version of all your Thanksgiving favorites. We got our bellies ready for Turkey day. The peanut butter chocolate cupcakes were so yummy!

010

Make your own treats table with my favorite, Reese's! You filled your mason jar and put it in the bag with a caramel apple to go.

004

009

DSC_0181-2010-11-6-20-57

006

Thank You card envelopes to fill out. I really appreciate that this was made easy as most busy moms would! Below is one of the best, thoughtful and beautiful decorations.

001-c

Liz took these maternity shots of me to always remember when I carried our third baby boy! I was clothes pinned with love!

014

She gave this framed picture as a gift to my Mom. So sweet! Next I got to open so many wonderful and thoughtful baby gifts. Thank you so much everyone. I was definitely blessed by everything!

002

DSC_0031-2010-11-6-20-57

003

My friend Sara made this growth chart for baby and made it so I can mark all the boys as they grow up together. Team Woodward is almost complete! Liz’s mom Celia also made me a perfect blanket like Chase has that they knew I loved. Its as shabby chic style as you can get for a baby boy and we all know I love shabby chic!

DSC_0157-2010-11-6-20-57

DSC_0036-2010-11-6-20-57

Eating the yummy dessert!

DSC_0095-2010-11-6-20-57

015DSC_0122-2010-11-6-20-57

Women socializing and you better believe birth stories came up! At a baby shower with tons of moms it is always one of the topics. I really pray I have an easy and shorter experience than the past two.

DSC_0169-2010-11-6-20-57

DSC_0172-2010-11-6-20-57

My momma!

DSC_0174-2010-11-6-20-57

The bestest big bro two boys could ask for!

DSC_0199-2010-11-6-20-57

Liz and I. Thanks so much beauty! Lastly, here are some other fun highlights of the shower…

016

Pia is up for a party!

DSC_0119-2010-11-6-20-57

The pink little girls room we will never have. Blue is the color for us!

DSC_0164-2010-11-6-20-57

They love any chance they get for a play date!

DSC_0150-2010-11-6-20-57

My Dad got me this sign for my birthday that we thought was fitting. It should say “and after” at the end though.

I am very thankful for this special day I had. Thank You Liz and everyone who came and made it perfect for me. We love you now but we cant wait to meet you and “Fall In Love” with you baby woody #3 when you get here!

DSC_0203

5 comments:

The Marsh's said...

LOVE your maternity pictures, they are so cute!! And your shower looked so perfect! You were the topic of our conversation at our blog party on saturday...we're all anxious to see if baby boy #3 is going to have red hair!

Nicki said...

I'm glad that you had a great day at your shower! I love the maternity pictures too, great job with EVERYTHING Liz! Can't wait to see Baby W #3!!

Liz said...

I am so glad you like your shower. You deserve the best! And you really are the most beautiful pregnant woman known to man! You have had some good practice over these past two years, ha! Love you to bits girl!

Diana said...

Your pictures are beautiful, your friend did a great job!! Your shower looked great too!!! I can't believe you only have one month left, maybe less :)

The Steinhauser Family said...

LOVEEE your maternity pictures! SO pretty! The shower was amazing too, your friend Liz did an awesome job :)