LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving we went to Charlotte just for the night.  We had a wonderful time and had a combined dinner with some of our family and some of Joanie’s family.  All the food was amazing but I really didn’t have much room for much of it.  I felt like I would literally explode from eating one bite of my favorites.  The baby has really made himself comfortable!

This Thanksgiving I am thankful for all my family and the gift of new life and I am especially thankful for Gods promises.  There are so many things that may not be perfect and things that we pray for that seem like they aren’t being answered but there is hope when you know all the things God does promise us and that he WANTS to give us the desires of our hearts.  These are just a few pictures of our day that include some of the things and people I am thankful for….

010

Jackson got a new puppy! I was thankful Gavin didn’t try to torture him.  In fact the puppy loved to go after Gavin and he didn’t cry.  Gavin and Riggo are now best buds and through there friendship Gavin learned to say PUPPY!

011

012

So thankful for my husband and these two redheaded boys and the baby in my belly!

035

For my Mom and Jackson.

048

My blessing boys!

055

056

057

All of us before Laura’s husband and his family arrived for dinner. 

060 061

I'm not sure if I am thankful for rough housing but I am thankful that the boys are normally not hurt bad. 

063

My brothers.  Andrew wasn’t there but I can’t mention one without the other! Also for the food God provides for us!

064

Warmth and beauty in the world!

Our Thanksgiving 2010

3 comments:

Liz said...

So glad you had a great Thanksgiving with the family. Now we are just waiting for that baby to come.

Beautiful pictures for a beautiful family!! Love you guys :)

Nicki said...

I LOVE the picture of your family, it's so great! And the boys are adorable as always :)

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

It looks like you had a wonderful thanksgiving.

I can't believe how much your brothers look a like. They could be twins.