LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Hercules, a Shark, Tinkerbell and a Ghost!!

This year Bradley was “Percules” as he called him. The strongest man! Everyone kept asking if he was a knight, which he could easily be mistaken for but he corrected them very quickly! Trick or Treating is so much fun to see how excited he gets. Just like so many other things that make their little worlds and smiles light up! Daddy took him to every door because mommy was normally trailing behind and I wasnt even pushing the stroller. I am definitely feeling the last stages of pregnancy. The uncomfortable and tiredness of it to the point where I must get off my feet. It took about five houses or more to get Bradley to say “Trick or Treat?” He was doing what he said last year which was “Can I have some candy please?” Where are those manners at home I wonder!! I think its sweet but people insisted he ask the proper question. He got tons of candy and I have found he is just like his mommy and goes straight for the Reese's peanut butter cups first!

011

003

004 006 013

Our blinded Shark by my camera! I was bad and forgot to do a posed shot of him but that’s OK because I have seen this costume one too many times!

015 016 019

Hercules & Tink had so much fun running around playing in the yard Halloween night. It helped to work off the sugar from the two Reese's he had already eaten!

Today, Bradley still seems to be in the Halloween spirit. He did this to his shirt and was being a scary ghost that was eating us all up. The shirt was so tight that it actually changed the way he looks to me! Now that it is November I think I need to read him some Pilgrim and Indian books quick!

002

Happy Halloween 2010!

4 comments:

The Marsh's said...

LOL, Bradley is the cutest "Percules" i've ever seen!! It cracks me up how different it is with your second kid, i'm already seeing the difference, like how with Ryder I wanted everything brand new, and now i'm like "we already have this for the new baby, and he can have all of ryders old stuff, and I can try to find one of those used". Poor kids!

Jamie Claudia said...

Hahahaa Brad's face in that last shot is priceless! Bradley is the perfect Hercules and makes quite the scary ghost!! What was mommy? A painted pumpkin?! LOL, I had too many people ask me if I painted my belly for Halloween.. the answer: Negative. I hope the end of your pregnancy continues to go good.. you're almost on the home stretch now mama!!


PS - I am totally in love with the sharks of halloween this year.. too cute <3

Liz said...

So cute. Those kids are too much! I love their little love relationship. Last year you couldn't walk that much because you just had a baby, and this year you couldn't walk that much because you are about to pop! haha You just have to laugh, lol. It's a good thing you are a gorgeous pregnant woman! Oh, and I love Brad's face in the last picture :) Proud Papa!

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

I think he looks a lot like his Daddy in this picture. Almost twins. I always think he looks so much like you.