LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

just fun at home

Hi everyone, Congratulations! If you are reading this you have made it into our private blog! Ha! Seriously though, thanks for appreciating our family and for that you deserve some cute faces!  We haven’t been doing much except getting ready for the baby.  We are running out of room in our house so I have a lot of organizing to do to make room for another little bundle of joy that comes with more things! Gavin is doing great and in the past few days I have switched him to a sippy cup.  His brothers extra Nalgene sippy cup.  I am a huge fan of these.  If you haven’t tried them than go out and get one.  He is still getting used to it but I think he is doing good enough to not have to go back to bottles.  Yeah! I am however still trying to figure out the right milk for him.  Right now he is on skim and spits up less but SPIT Happens still from time to time! He still has 6 teeth and drools constantly so more must be on the way.  Bradley is still as quick witted as ever! His quotes lately are….

“I'm going for it mom!”  This is when I tell him not to do something that’s dangerous! 

Me: “I'm going to miss you at school today buddy!” (My pregnancy emotions kicking in.  I drop him off places all the time!)

Bradley: “It’s Ok mom, its like people do this stuff all the time.  It just happens and stuff and you don’t have to be so disappointed about it.  I will see you later, OK!”

He is also really into batman and he argues with Daddy over who is stronger Daddy or Hercules.  He is into knowing what time it is and always asks “Well, how long do I have to sleep for, just tell me?”  He also announces when Gavin is awake.  It is a BIG deal in this house! He screams “Daddy, your Chunky Boys is up, come see.  I have a surprise for you, it’s your Chunky Boys!”

I'm sure I am forgetting a lot more but here are the pictures….

001 002 003 004 005

005 Bradley sharing his cape! This was one of the tiny reasons I wanted to go private because Bradley is always in his underwear these days!

002

 006

Gavin is into the trash these days and is really driving me crazy!

005

He thinks its funny though!  My empty TUMS bottle.  I eat them like candy these days while I am pregnant. 

4 comments:

Liz said...

LOL- Okay, I seriously laughed out load the entire time I was reading this. Oh, and I think they are learning about time in school, because Sophia asked what time it is all the time. So grown up these kids are. Love those chunky boys!

Jamie Claudia said...

Gosh, Bradley and Gavin are growing up so fast!! Dylan is quite the funny guy these days too.. he called here yesterday just to tell Jose that he wanted to jump off his fort roof with an umbrella because he wanted to see if he could fly.. HAHA. LOVE the pics of Brad and the boys... he's gonna have a real lap full with THREE boys! Can't wait to see baby #3 and finally hear what his name is gonna be!

Mandi said...

I'm anxious to see if you're going to have another redhead!! :)

The Marsh's said...

LOL Bradley is hilarious! I'm totally feeling the pregnancy hormones too...its going to be a looooong 9 months!