LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Going Private

Hi everyone! If you are reading this than you follow our blog! On November 10th I will be going PRIVATE.  This just means I have listed only the people who can access the blog and on your end it means you will have to sign in.  You can click on “remember me” or “stay logged in” so you don’t have to sign in every time.  You know just like you do for practically all the other million things we sign into.  So, please send me your email address to woodieswife22@yahoo.com if you would like to be manually added by ME as a person who can read our family blog.  If you are reading this on facebook and would like to continue than please give me your email address also.  It will no longer show up on facebook after the 10th.  Going Private will ensure that no one can access my blog as they scroll through blogger and see all our personal pictures.  I would also like to share things that I haven’t been able to share before.  I’m not promising anything juicy but I have never been able to talk about Brads work and our future before.  We will be entering new chapters of our lives pretty soon so we hope you stay tuned! Besides, the cute redheads make it worth reading too! Thank you to all our friends and family who have left me so many wonderful comments on our family.  I have been documenting our family since our first little munchkin blessing looked like this……

DSC05697

Don’t Stop Now!

I look forward to continuing and hope you will too or even start to follow!

1 comment:

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

PLEASE add me!!! I love reading your blog!

k-m-wood@hotmail.com