LOVE THEM. Live in the present. Remember grace abounds. Feed them real food. Let them see you struggle. PRAY LOTS. don't be afraid to let them fail. Ask for forgiveness. BE STILL. LOVE THEM.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Autumnfest 2011

Mommy and Gavin and Bradley did this today! It is more my style than Brads so he stayed home with Easton. E is a little under the weather and the weather outside was actually chilly at times. It definitely felt like fall today for me. Other than this I made fried apples with cinnamon and sugar this morning for breakfast and baked homemade chocolate chip cookies this evening with my windows open. Crisp and warm all at the same time. The boys were definitely eating up my great mood, well, mostly they just ate up the cookies!! You get the picture, it was a perfect start to October. Looking forward to this month. My birthday and Gavin's to celebrate soon!

The boys had push pops and jumped in bounce houses until they dropped! I really enjoyed this time with my big boys.

2 comments:

two girls, a boy and a blog said...

I am glad you had fun! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!

gigi said...

Um, fried apples? That sounds amazing!!! What a fun day you guys had!